Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Regis, Kelly and . . . ?

Whoever is revealed as the winner of Season 4 of "Project Runway" on Wednesday night gets a ton of swag, no doubt.

And they also get to sit next to Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa on Thursday morning's "Live with Regis and Kelly" on ABC at 9 a.m. EDT.

Set your DVRs and TiVos, people. As much as we're rooting for our local gal Jillian to win it, we can't exactly hide the fact that it would be absolutely hilarious to see if Christian calls Regis a "hot tranny mess" on morning TV.

- Mark La Monica

4 comments:

red said...

Thank you very much for this information.

sohbet mirc
sesli sohbet
sohbet
muhabbet

Anonymous said...

When I begin to play this Seal Online game, I first go to buy seal online cegel to buy some my favorite and beautiful clothes to dress up my character. I have spent cheap seal cegel to buy my favorite cloth. I mean we have anime and some necessary seal online cegel based games that do not look really kid dish. Though I will admit with my own seal cegel I went crazy on leveling with DECO. Some of the skills that we can use our sealonline cegel to improve to look amazing, and are fun to just watch honestly.

office said...

The Tax Return Crack-Up<4>
Realizing he might have dug himself in there,Microsoft Office 2010the general emphasized that Office 2010he had spent some time as a junior Office 2007officer working "very closely Microsoft Officewith the Israeli air force" and that heMicrosoft Office 2007had found that "more cosmopolitan,Office 2007 key liberal version of the Israeli population" Office 2007 downloadto be just chock full Office 2007 Professionalof that sort of "goodwill" necessary Windows 7to give a bunch of land back Microsoft outlook 2010to the Palestinians.

britney sayers said...

Costa Rica Fishing

http://www.fishingcostaricaexperts.com/